Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thursday, Oct. 18-Getting Deadly

Workout

Got to the gym at 3:30 and did a solid 25 minutes of warming up/stretching.

Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT) Deadlifts
370lbs x 3
335lbs x 4

Leg Extensions
285lbs x 15

Lying Leg Curls
150lbs x 10

Weighted Chin-Ups
+62.5lbs x 4
+50lbs x 5
+25lbs x 8

Close Grip Lat Pulldowns
165lbs x 8

Barbell Bicep Curls
70lbs x 12

Good workout; however, I can definitely tell that a deload is in order pronto. After dieting down for the past 12 weeks, my body is pretty beat, and it is finally starting to show through in my training. Deadlifts were brutal today, and though I got the reps I wanted, it wasn't easy. I just felt "sluggish" and dead. I needed longer rest between sets throughout the workout, and this session took more of a toll on me than usual. 

Nutrition

~2650cal: 200/400/25

*Need to up the fat a bit on WO days I suppose.



Pretty good day overall. I got the new Batman game this morning, so that'll keep me busy for a while. ^_^ Arkham City! Also, I'll be posting my extended bulk outline either tomorrow or Thursday. Right now, I'm in "maintenance mode". Still alternating between slight surplus on lifting days with slight deficit on rest days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment